Tuesday 19th January
Miss West Scratch Instructions
Good Morning Maple Class!
Click here for today's Sway. https://sway.office.com/URqI7GGuBdg3tmZd?ref=Link
Please upload your English to this assignment before pressing submit at the end of the day.
- Watch the White Rose Maths video here https://vimeo.com/491687378
- After you've watched the video, do the TeacherMade worksheet here. Enter your first name to log in.
- Readiwrite x10 minutes
- IDL or Lexia x10 minutes
- Before you listen to the story, complete Task 1 on the worksheet.
- Watch the reading of the story.
- After you've listened to the story, complete Task 2.
Good Afternoon Maple
This afternoon we will be creating pattern on our computers using Scratch online.
You should all have your Scratch Username and passwords in your planners but if you struggle to get on, please send me a message on teams.
Here is a link to the instructions which contain the online link to scratch don't forget to log into your account.
In this lesson we will be doing steps 1 - 3 Stop when you get to the title 'Asking for Input'
I have also attached them as a file in case you would like to print them out.
When you have finished the instructions change the number of steps and degrees until you are happy with your pattern.
Remember when you have finished
- Rename your Project - Art Project
- Save your Project - it might of done this automatically
- Share your Project
- Then add your project to the Studio 'Art Studio'
I have attached a video to the assignment help you with this.
Well done! Remember to upload your English to this assignment before pressing submit at the end of the day.