Thank you West Coast Composting for their kind donation
Present at the meeting:
- Joshua U
- Ellie SP
- Oliver S
- Joshua M
Rowan Eco Councillors were absent because they were on a trip.
- People are peeling bark on the willow trees and stabbing it.
- Holly class conducted a litter pick in the school grounds and were concerned by the unhealthy snack wrappers they found.
- Haidee must remember to check the turbine weekly.
- Remind everyone about plastic-free July.
- Jessie and Ethel are to write a letter to the council because they won’t collect our plastic recycling.
- Our Green Flag application has been submitted but there were some things missing from the Eco board.
- We are hoping to be assessed before the end of the year.
- Remind your classes about bringing in water bottles and avoiding single-use plastics.
- The eco board has been updated.