Homework this week:
- Strive for 5 - try to read at home each day. Remember to record any tricky words, and ask an adult to sign each day.
- Lexia - make sure you have completed any Lexia minutes and done at least 10 IDL lessons this week if you do IDL.
- Maths - complete the assigned Order of Operations activities on Mathletics. You do not need to upload these, as I will be able to check online.
- History - Log into Curriculum Visions and access the book Exploring the Maya Empire. Your login for this is in your planner. Please watch the introduction video on the first page and make a list of 5-10 interesting facts you have learned about the Maya. This can be done on Word and uploaded, or on paper and photographed.
- How to access the book - go to https://www.curriculumvisions.com/index.html
- Log in using your class login details
- Click the History tab
- Select the book, Exploring the Maya Empire
- On the cover page, click the play button to play the video