Teams is up and running!
This week, your homework has been set on Teams. You can access Microsoft Teams by downloading the free app, or by clicking here to access the website.
Steps to access homework:
- Log into Microsoft Teams. Your username is your first initial followed by your last name, and then @seascale.cumbria.sch.uk
- For example, Joe Bloggs would be email@example.com
- Click on ROW to access our class
- Click the Assignment in the main chat. Alternatively, find and click on the assignments tab to access the task.
- The instructions are there for you. Here is your task:
- Log into teams so I know you can!
- Thinking about our Big Anti-Bullying Assembly, create a poster. You can choose to do an awareness poster about bullying, or a poster for anti-bullying ambassadors.
- You can use Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Publisher, or use paper and take a photo of your work.
- Attach/upload it to this assignment.
- Click "Turn in" to complete your work.
Don't forget to also complete Lexia minutes and Strive for 5, as well as practising your spellings!
If you have any problems, please contact me on the class email and I can help